|Placeable||(3 wide × 3 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Can be used to store your items|
Stored items can only be accessed by you
Will contain items picked up by a void bag
The Void Vault is a placeable item that extends the player's inventory in a manner similar to the Piggy Bank, Safe, and Defender's Forge. When the player's inventory is full and a Void Bag is present in the inventory, newly collected items are placed in the Void Vault (indicated by purple pickup text).
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is only obtainable after defeating Skeletron, as its crafting recipe requires bones, which drop from enemies in The Dungeon.
- This item is obtainable before defeating Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu: While summoning them at least once is required, Shadow Scales or Tissue Samples can be obtained by merely destroying a few segments of the Eater of Worlds or a few Creepers, respectively; defeating these bosses is not necessary.
- The Void Vault is exclusive to each individual player, meaning one person cannot see the contents of someone else's Vault.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Earlier versions of the Void Vault had a dark purple portal (see image to the right), more resembling the portals from the Potion of Return in the current game.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Void Bag: an item which automatically fills the Void Vault when the player's inventory is full.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.