|Old-gen console/Mobile/3DS-Only Content: This information applies only to the Old-gen console, Mobile, and 3DS versions of Terraria.|
Vulcan Bolts are a type of Arrow that is exclusively fired by Vulcan Repeaters, which turns all suitable ammo into Vulcan Bolts. Vulcan Bolts explode on impact, damaging nearby enemies and even the player. Unlike most other arrows, they explode, and therefore cannot be recovered.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vulcan Bolts can be very useful for lighting. However, one should keep in mind that using them for light in a small area can be dangerous, as self inflicted damage caused by the bolts is usually near 100.
- Vulcan Bolts cannot naturally be added to a player's inventory, as they are only fired by the Vulcan Repeater.
- Any existing Vulcan Bolts in players’ inventories were replaced by Chlorophyte Arrows.
History[edit | edit source]
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.