|Knockback||2.5 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||17 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Transforms any suitable ammo into Vulcan Bolts|
|Internal Item ID: 5014|
|Console/Mobile/3DS-Only Content: This information applies only to the console, mobile, and 3DS versions of Terraria.|
The Vulcan Repeater is a top tier Hardmode repeater, which looks like a purple Mythril Repeater or Hallowed Repeater. It converts suitable ammunition into Vulcan Bolts, which explode on impact, dealing damage to nearby enemies. Along with the other items crafted with Souls of Blight, it is strong in terms of raw power, but is outshined by weapons with more unique effects.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since they explode, Vulcan Bolts cannot be retrieved.
- Like many explosive weapons, the Vulcan Repeater's explosive bolts can damage the user.
- Occasionally, a Vulcan Bolt will travel a short distance before splitting into two separate bolts.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The explosion can damage the player and 6 bolts will kill the player even with full Dragon armor.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Console, Mobile, and 3DS Versions[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
| Adamantite |
|Ore • Bar • Beam • Beam Wall • Forge Pickaxe • Drill • Waraxe • Chainsaw • Sword • Repeater • Glaive • Armor Tizona • Vulcan Repeater • Tonbogiri • Suspicious Looking Skull|
| Titanium |
|Ore • Bar • Titanstone Block • Titanstone Block Wall • Forge Pickaxe • Drill • Waraxe • Chainsaw • Sword • Repeater • Trident • Armor Tizona • Vulcan Repeater • Tonbogiri • Suspicious Looking Skull|