|Knockback||2.5 (Very weak)|
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Transforms any suitable ammo into Vulcan Bolts|
- Internal Item ID: 5014
The Vulcan Repeater is a post-Ocram Hardmode repeater. It converts suitable ammunition into Vulcan Bolts, which explode on impact, dealing damage to nearby enemies (and the player). Along with the other items crafted with Souls of Blight, it is strong in terms of raw power, but is out-shined by weapons with more unique effects.
Its best modifier is Unreal.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Since they explode, Vulcan Bolts cannot be retrieved.
- Like many explosive weapons, the Vulcan Repeater's explosive bolts can damage the user.
- Occasionally, a Vulcan Bolt will travel a short distance before splitting into two separate bolts.
- Any existing Vulcan Repeater was replaced by a Chlorophyte Shotbow.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The explosion can damage the player and 6 bolts will kill the player even with full Dragon armor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name Vulcan could be a reference to the Roman god of fire of the same name.
History[edit | edit source]
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed, replaced each in the player's inventory with a Chlorophyte Shotbow. (4)
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Removed and replaced with Chlorophyte Shotbow.
- Mobile 1.1.5536: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.