The Vulcan Repeater is a post-Ocram Hardmode repeater, which looks like a purple Mythril Repeater or Hallowed Repeater. It converts suitable ammunition into Vulcan Bolts, which explode on impact, dealing damage to nearby enemies. Along with the other items crafted with Souls of Blight, it is strong in terms of raw power, but is outshined by weapons with more unique effects.
Its best Modifier is Unreal.
- Since they explode, Vulcan Bolts cannot be retrieved.
- Like many explosive weapons, the Vulcan Repeater's explosive bolts can damage the user.
- Occasionally, a Vulcan Bolt will travel a short distance before splitting into two separate bolts.
- Any existing Vulcan Repeater was replaced by a Chlorophyte Shotbow.
- The explosion can damage the player and 6 bolts will kill the player even with full Dragon armor.