We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
|AI Type||Vulture AI|
|Damage||15 / 30 (54)|
|Max Life||40 / 80 (176)|
|KB Resist||20% / 28|
|Internal NPC ID: 61|
Vultures are flying enemies that are commonly found in Deserts during the day; however, they can also be encountered roosting on Sand Blocks in any biome. When the player comes close or attacks a Vulture, it will begin flying. Vultures will hover above a player for a second, before swooping down to attack. They will continue to pursue the player until they die.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Vultures are unable to go underwater. While Water is rare in the desert, hiding in a pool of water is an ideal tactic for newer players to avoid getting hit.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Vultures now have a sound effect when they are hit.
- 184.108.40.206: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- 1.2: Damage increased from 14 to 15.
- 1.0.6: Vultures should no longer ‘float’ if the sand they are perched on falls from beneath them.
- 1.0.5: Introduced.