Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Stay away from the spiders. They'll suck out your insides and leave you a hollow shell of a man. Trust me on this one.
The Wall Creeper is a spider-like enemy that can be found in caverns, spawning in and around Spider Nests, only in pre-Hardmode worlds. Wall Creepers are capable of climbing background walls (as seen in their dens) as well as through platforms, but revert to acting like a fighter enemy when there is no background wall.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They can be found in large quantities in Spider Nests. These nests can be identified by large amounts of cobwebs surrounding the cave's walls.
- They are immune to knockback while they are on a wall.
- They never spawn in Hardmode worlds, where they are replaced by Black Recluses. Unless the player has obtained a Wall Creeper Statue, the Wall Creeper Banner will be unobtainable in a world that has already entered Hardmode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The quote of the Skeleton Merchant suggests that he may have become skeletal due to this spider.
- The Wall Creeper cannot crawl through Platforms.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now drops the Wall Creeper Banner instead.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now drop the Spider Banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.