Stay away from the spiders. They'll suck out your insides and leave you a hollow shell of a man. Trust me on this one.
|AI Type||Spider AI|
|Damage||30 / 60 (54)|
|Max Life||80 / 160 (176)|
|KB Resist||75% / 78%|
- Internal NPC ID: 164-165
The Wall Creeper is a spider-like enemy that can be found in caverns, spawning in and around Spider Nests, only in pre-Hardmode worlds. Wall Creepers are capable of climbing background walls (as seen in their dens) as well as through platforms, but revert to acting like a fighter enemy when there is no background wall.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They can be found in large quantities in Spider nests. These nests can be identified by large amounts of cobwebs surrounding the cave's walls.
- They are immune to knockback while they are on a wall.
- They never spawn in a Hardmode world, and are replaced by Black Recluses. Unless the player has obtained a Wall Creeper Statue, the Wall Creeper Banner will be unobtainable in a world that has already entered Hardmode.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Now drops the Wall Creeper Banner instead.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Can now drop the Spider Banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.