|Damage||30 / 60 (54)|
|Max Life||80 / 160 (176)|
|KB Resist||75% / 78|
|Internal NPC ID: 164-165|
The Wall Creeper is a spider-like enemy that can be found in caverns, spawning in and around Spider Nests, only in pre-Hardmode worlds. Wall Creepers are capable of climbing background walls (as seen in their dens) as well as through platforms, but revert to acting like a fighter mob when there is no background wall. They are immune to the Poisoned and Venom debuffs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They can be found in large quantities in Spider nests. These nests can be identified by large amounts of cobwebs surrounding the cave's walls.
- They are immune to knockback while they are on a wall.
- They never spawn in a Hardmode world, being replaced by Black Recluses. Unless the player has obtained a Wall Creeper Statue, the Wall Creeper Banner will be unobtainable in a world that has already entered Hardmode.
History[edit | edit source]
- 126.96.36.199: Now drops the Wall Creeper Banner instead.
- 188.8.131.52: Can now drop the Spider Banner.
- 1.2: Introduced.
| Spiders |
|Black Recluse • Blood Crawler • Jungle Creeper • Wall Creeper|