Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Wallpapers are a group of walls bought from the Painter. Despite the name, they work just like any other type of wall and do not have to be applied onto other walls. As such, they can be placed and used to prevent enemies from spawning, and can be used to fulfill the requirements of a house.
Types[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Console and Mobile versions, "gray" in Fancy Gray Wallpaper is currently spelled "grey", and is the only item in Terraria to do so. The spelling was changed to "gray" in the newest Desktop versions.
- The Purple Rain Wallpaper is a reference to Prince's famous song, Purple Rain.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Inventory sprites updated.
- Console 1.07 Holiday Update: Console added 1.2.3 wallpapers (except for Ducky Wallpaper).
- Desktop 1.2.3: Added Bubble, Copper Pipe, Ducky, Fancy Grey, Ice Floe, Music, Purple Rain, Rainbow, Sparkle Stone, and Starlit Heaven Wallpaper.
- Desktop 1.2.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.04: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.