|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Reduces damage from cold sources|
|Buff duration||15 minutes|
|Buff tooltip||Reduced damage from cold sources|
The Warmth Potion is a buff potion which grants the Warmth buff when consumed. The buff reduces damage from cold-themed enemies (see below) by 30%. This lasts for 15 minutes, but can be cancelled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), or by using a pet summon ().
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Affected Enemies[edit | edit source]
While the Warmth buff is in effect, damage from the following enemies will be reduced:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It can also reduce the damage inflicted by player's projectiles reflected by a Selenian or an expert Biome Mimic. That includes projectiles of the following weapons: Ice Blade, Frostburn Arrow, Ice Bow, Snowball, Frost Staff, Blizzard Staff, North Pole and Staff of the Frost Hydra.
- It does not affect the ice-themed weapons' damage in PvP.
- Despite the Frost Minnow being available on the and having 'Material' listed in its tooltip, the Warmth Potion cannot be crafted due to a lack of Shiverthorn in the game. version
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This item is highly advantageous during the Frost Legion and Frost Moon events, as many of their enemies are affected by the Warmth Potion. Additionally, it will last the full duration of the Frost Moon.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.