The Warmth Potion is a buff potion which grants the Warmth buff when consumed. The buff reduces damage from cold-themed enemies (anything that can inflict Chilled) by 30%. This lasts for 15 minutes, but can be cancelled at any time by right-clicking the icon, by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu/gui, or by reloading the world.
- It can reduce the damage from the following enemies: Mister Stabby, Snow Balla, Ice Slime, Spiked Ice Slime, Ice Elemental, Snow Flinx, Icy Merman, Ice Golem, Ice Queen and Flocko.
- It can also reduce the damage inflicted by player's projectiles reflected by a Selenian or an expert Large Mimic. That includes projectiles of the following weapons: Ice Blade, Frostburn Arrow, Ice Bow, Snowball, Frost Staff, Blizzard Staff, North Pole and Staff of the Frost Hydra.
- It does not affect the ice-themed weapons' damage in PvP.
- Despite the Frost Minnow being available on the and having 'Material' listed in its tooltip, the Warmth Potion cannot be crafted due to a lack of Shiverthorn in the game. version
- This item is incredibly advantageous during the Frost Legion and Frost Moon events, as many of the enemies it contains are related to it. Plus, it will last the full duration of the Frost Moon.