From Terraria Wiki
|Desktop/Console/Old-gen console-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop, console, and old-gen console versions of Terraria.|
The accuracy of a Watch is determined by the type of metal bars used to craft it:
- The Copper Watch and the Tin Watch display time to the last hour reached.
- The Silver Watch and the Tungsten Watch display time to the last half-hour reached.
- The Gold Watch and the Platinum Watch display time to the last minute reached.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
- Copper (and Tin) watches are used in crafting 5 Second Timers, Silver (and Tungsten) watches are used to craft 3 Second Timers, and Gold (and Platinum) watches are used to craft 1 Second Timers and the GPS.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprites of all watches updated.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fixed bug where watches show two colons when displaying time, instead of the proper one.
- Desktop 1.2: Tin, Tungsten, and Platinum Watches introduced.
- Unknown Mobile Version: Copper, Silver, and Gold watches made unobtainable. Alternate watches later introduced as also unobtainable.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced Copper, Silver, and Gold Watches.
| Watches |
|Copper • Tin • Silver • Tungsten • Gold • Platinum|