Water Chests are a type of chest that can be found in pools of water greater than 250 blocks, most notably in the Ocean, more rarely underground, and occasionally even on Floating Lakes. In addition to containing common chest loot based on where they are found, there are special items that can only be found in these chests, listed below.
Drops[edit | edit source]
|20.25%||1 in 5||Breathing Reed|
|20.25%||1 in 5||Flipper|
|20.25%||1 in 5||Trident|
|20.25%||1 in 5||Inner Tube|
|10%||1 in 10||Shark Bait|
|9%||1 in 11||Water Walking Boots|
|50%||1 in 2||Sandcastle Bucket |
Cannot be found in Sky Lakes
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Water Chests have the same possible drops regardless of the biome they were generated in.
- Water Chests that spawn in Ocean Caves have equal chances of containing every primary item.
- The only time Water Chests can spawn in anything other than water is on the secret world seed "Not The Bees".
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Placed storage items can now be renamed.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.