|Use time||20 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Squirts a harmless stream of water|
|Debuff tooltip||You are dripping water|
- Water Gun
The Water Gun is a novelty item that inflicts the Wet debuff on players, enemies, and NPCs, for 30 seconds. The Water Gun can be used limitlessly and does not consume any ammunition or mana. It is purchased from the Traveling Merchant for 1 50 .
The Water Gun cannot have any Modifiers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Water Gun cannot be placed on a Weapon Rack but instead on an Item Frame.
- The Water Gun inflicts the Wet debuff and, as with other debuffs, the effect cannot be removed manually.
- Unlike the Slime Gun, the Water Gun cannot autofire.It however does have a longer range.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Water Gun can be helpful against worms, as the Water Gun's debuff effect can be seen in blocks.
- It may be useful in multiplayer to periodically shoot water at a fellow player riding a Cute Fishron mount. The Wet debuff given by the Water Gun triggers the Cute Fishron's buffs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Water Gun resembles the original Super Soaker toy, specifically the Super Soaker 50.
- You can have both debuffs "Wet" and "On fire!" active at the same time; they do not cancel each other out.
- The water stream fired by the gun can pass through lava.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.