|Use time||20 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Squirts a harmless stream of water|
- Water Gun
The Water Gun is a novelty item that inflicts the Wet debuff on players, enemies, and NPCs for 30 seconds. The Water Gun can be used limitlessly and does not consume any ammunition or mana. It is purchased from the Traveling Merchant for 150.
The Water Gun cannot be reforged, and therefore cannot have modifiers.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Water Gun does not actually create water; the stream it jets out disappears upon impact.
- The Water Gun cannot be placed on a Weapon Rack but instead on an Item Frame.
- Unlike the Slime Gun, the Water Gun cannot autofire. It however does have a longer range.
- The Water Gun cannot extinguish enemies.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Water Gun can be helpful against worms, as the Water Gun's debuff effect can be seen in blocks.
- It may be useful in multiplayer to periodically shoot water at a fellow player riding a Cute Fishron mount. The Wet debuff given by the Water Gun triggers the Cute Fishron's buffs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Water Gun resembles the real-life toy water gun Super Soaker 50.
- The water stream fired by the gun can pass through lava.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.