Water Walking Boots
- Internal Item ID: 863
Water Walking Boots are an accessory that, as its name implies, allows a player to walk on water. They enable Honey walking as well. The player moves across both liquids at normal speed without sinking. They are found in Water Chests, though they are much rarer than other Water Chest items, and many worlds may not contain them. They do not allow walking on lava. When the player is on a liquid, you may press down to fall through the liquid like a platform. This is also similar to having platforms in the water without boots in other words.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Walking on a liquid requires a stable surface, indicated by the bright line on the surface. Moving fluid cannot be walked on and will be fallen through normally.
- Landing on the surface of water or honey with these equipped will not cause fall damage.
- All Water Walking Boots (including Obsidian Water Walking Boots and Lava Waders) can walk on Honey.
- If you grapple something below you as you're standing on water, you will be pulled in.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.