We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Water Walking Potion
|Buff tooltip||Press DOWN to enter water|
The Water Walking Potion is a buff potion which grants the Water Walking buff when consumed. The buff allows players to walk on water, honey and lava. The player can sink in the liquid by pressing ▼ Down. This lasts for 5 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon and canceling it in the equipment menu ( ), by double-tapping the buff icon (), or by canceling the buff from the buffs screen ().
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Despite the description, players are also able to walk on lava without taking damage and without the need for the Obsidian Skin Potion. This makes it a viable alternative to Obsidian Skin Potions when traversing the Underworld, as the ingredients required are generally safer to obtain (though more time-consuming to gather in bulk). Players should still take care when dropping long distances onto lava, as they may find themselves partially submerged and take damage from the lava.
- While Lava Waders partially combine the functionalities of this potion and the Obsidian Skin Potion, they require an additional accessory slot.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.