Flask of Party
|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Melee attacks cause confetti to appear|
|Buff duration||20 minutes ( )|
15 minutes ( )
|Buff tooltip||Melee attacks causes confetti to appear|
The Flask of Party is one of the eight Flasks that provide melee bonuses for the consumer. This particular flask provides a buff for 20 minutes that creates confetti when the player attacks with their melee weapon. The confetti created is purely aesthetic and does not provide damage bonuses.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Besides crafting, there is a chance to get a Flask of Party from breaking a Pigronata, which can be bought during a Party from the Party Girl.
- Using a drill while under the buff will make you ''shoot'' confetti.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since Flasks apply to all weapons that deal melee damage, it is possible to create large amounts of confetti using this flask with weapons such as Vampire Knives, Light Discs, Bladed Glove or the Scourge of the Corruptor.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Buff duration increased from 15 to 20.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124.1: Sell price reduced from 50 to 5 . This was to fix an exploit for infinite money, since 5 Confetti cost 5 silver to buy, and when crafted into a Flask of Party it sold for ten times as much.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.