|Desktop/Console/Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop, console, and mobile versions of Terraria.|
|Dimensions||3 wide ˣ 3 high|
|Use time||14 (Very Fast)|
|Sell||50 / 10|
|Internal Item ID: 2699|
|Internal Tile ID: 334|
The Weapon Rack is a furniture item that can be placed on background walls. By right-clicking, a player can mount any weapon-type item for display, including damage-dealing tools. To display other items in addition to weapons, see the Item Frame, a smaller but more versatile display panel.
Displayed items are oriented the same way the rack was placed, and large item graphics may be resized to fit on it. A pickaxe will remove the displayed item before freeing the Weapon Rack itself.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Exceptions[edit | edit source]
The following weapons cannot be placed on a Weapon Rack:
- Slime Gun
- Water Gun
- Sticky Bomb
- Bouncy Bomb
- Bomb Fish
- Sticky Dynamite
- Bouncy Dynamite
- Land Mine
- Snowball Launcher
- Bunny Cannon
- Portal Gun
The following items can be placed on a Weapon Rack, despite not being classified as weapons:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Weapon Rack cannot be painted.
- The Weapon Rack uses the same texture as the background of Trophies
- Weapons will be oriented against the grain of the wood in the Weapons Rack. If the wood grain is diagonal to the left, the weapon placed will be diagonal to the right.
- Right-clicking a Weapon Rack that has a weapon placed will swap the weapon with an item highlighted in your Hotbar.
- If an explosive blows up on a weapon rack displaying a weapon, the weapon will disappear.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Though the Weapon Rack cannot be painted, you can paint an Item Frame and display your weapon. It will be smaller, however.
- Crafting Weapon Racks can be a good way to make money. They require only Wood, which is abundant and usually worthless, but the Weapon Rack sells for 10 .
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3.1: Sell price reduced from 10 to 50 .
- 1.2.4: Introduced.