Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Internal Item ID: 3037
The Weather Radio is an informational accessory that displays the current weather and wind speed on the Surface, even if the player is in the Underground, Cavern, or Underworld layers. This accessory can be obtained from the Angler NPC as a 2.5% (1 in 40) chance reward for completing Fishing quests.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most accessories, informational accessories such as the Weather Radio do not need to be equipped in an accessory slot. The Weather Radio may be carried in the player's inventory without loss of functionality. Additionally, the info it provides will be shared with nearby players of the same team in multiplayer. Keep in mind modifiers will no longer apply to the player when not equipped, however.
- If an event is happening, the Weather Radio will still display the weather.
- The Weather Radio will not display the Slime Rain event.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.