|Buffed by||Food Items (See list)|
|Effects||Minor improvements to all stats|
|Duration||10 / 15 / 20 / 30 / 35 / 45 minutes|
|Tooltip|| Minor improvements to all stats|
Increases life regeneration
|Internal Buff ID: 26|
Well Fed is a buff granted to the player upon consuming certain consumables. The buff slightly improves all stats (listed below). This lasts for 10 to 45 minutes (depending on the item used), but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon.
Well Fed gives the following stat bonuses:
- +2 defense
- +2% critical hit chance on all attacks (except summon attacks)
- +5% melee speed
- +5% damage (including summons)
- +50% minion knockback
- +20% movement speed
Additionally, in Expert mode, life regeneration will only be fully effective while the player is under the effects of this buff.
Granted by[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
The Cooked Marshmallow is currently the only item to have the same duration on all platforms.
References[edit | edit source]
- Terraria game code, relevant data found under (this.buffType[index1] == 26) (the buff number for Well Fed being 26) in UpdateBuffs(Int i). Data retrieved during Terraria version 220.127.116.11.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Added Grub Soup and Bacon, both grant Well Fed.
- Grants full Life Regen in new Expert mode.
- Duration changes:
- Pumpkin Pie increased from 15 to 45 minutes.
- Christmas Pudding increased from 15 to 35 minutes.
- Sugar Cookie and Gingerbread Cookie increased from 15 to 30 minutes.
- Bowl of Soup increased from 10 to 30 minutes.
- Cooked Fish, Cooked Shrimp, and Sashimi increased from 3 to 20 minutes.
- Pho increased from 7 to 15 minutes.
- Pad Thai increased from 4 to 10 minutes.
- Desktop 1.2.4: