White Horseshoe Balloon
|Tooltip||Allows the holder to double jump|
Increases jump height and negates fall damage
- Internal Item ID: 1251
The White Horseshoe Balloon is an accessory that allows the user to jump higher and double jump when worn. It also grants full immunity to fall damage. The double jump is more akin to Rocket Boots than it is to a Cloud in a Bottle, as the jump button must be held down for maximum effect. The double-jump goes higher than a Blue Horseshoe Balloon, and wearing it with other double-jump accessories will allow multiple double jumps.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting tree[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The double jump can be stopped midway by letting go of the jump button, or by hitting a ceiling.
- None of the Horseshoe Balloons can be crafted with an Obsidian Horseshoe. The original Lucky Horseshoe must be used.
- Although it can be worn with the other horseshoe balloons, doing so is trivial, as the extra jump height and fall reduction will only be applied once.
- On the console version, the double jump of the white horseshoe balloon triggers the amber horseshoe balloon double jump, and vice versa.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.