|Type||Miscellaneous • Crafting material|
|Use time||30 Average|
|Tooltip||'May annoy others'|
- Internal Item ID: 215
The Whoopie Cushion is a novelty item that makes a farting sound when used. It has no other functional effect. It can be crafted into a Fart in a Jar, which then can be crafted into a Fart in a Balloon which in turn can be crafted into a Green Horseshoe Balloon. It has a 2% / 4% (1/50 / 1/25) chance to drop from Giant Worms and Diggers, in the Underground and Cavern layers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Companion Cube, an expensive pet which occasionally emits the same noise as the Whoopie Cushion.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Drop rate increased from 1/100 to 1/50.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Drop rate increased from 1/500 to 1/100.
- Can now be combined with the Cloud in a Bottle for even more annoyance.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.