- Internal Item ID: 215
The Whoopie Cushion is a novelty item that makes a farting sound when used. It has no other functional effect. It can be crafted into a Fart in a Jar which then can then be upgraded further. It has a 1/50 (2%) / 1/25 (4%) or 1/100 (1%) chance to drop from Giant Worms and Diggers, in the Underground and Cavern layers.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Companion Cube, an expensive pet sometimes sold by the Travelling Merchant, occasionally emits the same noise as the Whoopie Cushion.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.1: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Drop rate increased from 1/100 (1%) to 1/50 (2%).
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Drop rate increased from 1/500 (0.2%) to 1/100 (1%).
- Can now be combined with the Cloud in a Bottle for even more annoyance.
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.