|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Numbs the user from damage taken but also reduces damage inflicted|
|Buff duration||30 seconds|
|Buy / Sell||9 95 / 1 99|
The Wiesnbräu is a consumable buff potion that grants the Immune buff when consumed. Under the effects of the buff, the player will take less damage, but also deal less damage (-50% damage, rounded up) for 30 seconds. Consuming it also activates the Potion Sickness debuff, and it cannot be used while the debuff is active. It is purchased from the Merchant for 9 95 , during Oktoberfest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While it reduces the player's damage dealt, Immune is considered a buff instead of a debuff.
- It is the only consumable to cause the Potion Sickness debuff without restoring any health.
- This item is quite expensive even though it is not that useful and more an aesthetic than anything else.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wiesnbräu is depicted as being served in a bierstiefel, a common boot-shaped German mug for serving beer.
- Beer served during Oktoberfest is better known in reality as Wiesnbier, which roughly translates to "meadow beer". "Bräu" in German means brew.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Ale, a consumable of similar appearance whose granted buff acts similarly.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.1.5933 Oktoberfest Update: Introduced.