|Use time||16 Very Fast|
|Tooltip||Numbs the user from damage taken but also reduces damage inflicted|
|Buff tooltip||Numbs the user from damage taken but also reduces damage inflicted|
The Wiesnbräu is a consumable buff potion that grants the Immune buff when consumed. Under the effects of the buff, the player will take less damage, but also deal less damage (-50% damage, rounded up) for 30 seconds. Consuming it also activates the Potion Sickness debuff, and it cannot be used while the debuff is active. It is purchased from the Merchant for
995*9 95 , during Oktoberfest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While it reduces the player's damage dealt, Immune is considered a buff instead of a debuff.
- It is the only consumable to cause the Potion Sickness debuff without restoring any health.
- This item is quite expensive even though it is not that useful and more an aesthetic than anything else.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wiesnbräu is depicted as being served in a bierstiefel, a common boot-shaped German mug for serving beer.
- Beer served during Oktoberfest is better known in reality as Wiesnbier, which roughly translates to "meadow beer". "Bräu" in German means brew.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Ale, a consumable of similar appearance whose granted buff acts similarly.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Removed and replaced with
995*9 95 .
- Mobile 1.1.5933 Oktoberfest Update: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.