The Wiesnbräu is a consumable buff potion that grants the Drunk buff when consumed. Under the effects of the buff, the damage the player takes and deals is halved (rounded up). This lasts for 30 seconds, but can be canceled at any time by canceling the buff from the buffs screen. Consuming a Wiesnbräu also activates the Potion Sickness debuff, and it cannot be used while the debuff is active. It is purchased from the Merchant for
995*995, during Oktoberfest.
- Wiesnbräu is fairly expensive for its short duration and has negative effects, so some may find it unwise to spend money on it.
- Wiesnbräu is depicted as being served in a bierstiefel, a "beer boot". In Bavaria, Germany, this boot-shaped mug is used for serving beer occasionally.
- Beer served during Oktoberfest is better known in reality as "Wiesnbier", which roughly translates to "meadow beer". "Bräu" means "brew" in German.
- Even though it reduces the player's damage dealt, Drunk is considered a buff instead of a debuff.
- It is the only consumable to cause the Potion Sickness debuff without restoring any health.
- Ale, a consumable of similar appearance whose granted buff acts similarly.