|Use time||16 (Very Fast)|
|Tooltip||Numbs the user from damage taken but also reduces damage inflicted|
|Buff duration||30 seconds|
|Buy / Sell||9 95 / 1 99|
|Internal Buff ID: 201|
|Mobile/3DS-Only Content: This information applies only to the mobile, and 3DS versions of Terraria.|
The Wiesnbräu is a consumable buff potion that grants the Immune buff when consumed. Under the effects of the buff, the player will take less damage, but also deal less damage for 30 seconds. Consuming it also activates the Potion Sickness debuff, and it cannot be used while the debuff is active. The duration of Potion Sickness does not start counting down until the effects of the brew wear off, effectively adding 30 seconds to the regular Potion Sickness debuff. It is purchased from the Merchant for 9 95 , during Oktoberfest.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While it reduces the player's damage dealt, Immune is considered a buff instead of a debuff.
- It is the only consumable to cause the Potion Sickness debuff without restoring any health.
- This item is quite expensive even though it is not that useful and more an aesthetic than anything else.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wiesnbräu is depicted as being served in a bierstiefel, a common boot-shaped German mug for serving beer.
- Beer served during Oktoberfest is better known in reality as Wiesnbier, which roughly translates to "festival beer". "Bräu" in German means brew.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Ale, a consumable of similar appearance whose granted buff acts similarly.
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile 1.1.5933 Oktoberfest Update: Introduced.