From Terraria Wiki
(Redirected from Winter Cape)
|Desktop/Console/Old-gen console/Mobile-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop, Console, Old-gen console, and Mobile versions of Terraria.|
The capes sold by the Traveling Merchant are:
- Crimson Cloak
- Mysterious Cape
- Red Cape
- Winter Cape
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Capes cannot be placed on a Mannequin or a Womannequin.
- Capes are still visible in merfolk or werewolf form.
- When using items such as wings (including the Hoverboard), the cape will not be visible in the social slot unless visibility has been turned off in the options menu. The cape will only be visible when running or stationary, while wings will be visible when flying or falling
History[edit | edit source]
- Mobile ???: Capes can now be equipped as vanity.
- Console 1.08: Added Crimson Cloak, Mysterious Cape, Red Cape, Winter Cape.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Fixed an issue where Team Dyes were causing crashes when used with Capes. Fixed bug where capes did not show properly when mounted.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Introduced.
- Console 1.06: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.