|Type||Tool • Mechanism • Crafting material|
|Use time||15 Very Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 510
The Wire Cutter has a large range bonus, making it able to reach a large portion of the screen. It is recommended that you obtain this item if you frequently wire different devices, as it is also a material in the Multicolor Wrench.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
total: 1 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Having the Wire Cutter equipped shows the location of Wires on-screen (including Wires in naturally occurring traps). Any mechanism, or a Wrench, will do the same.
- When a tile contains multiple wires and/or an actuator, Wire Cutters remove the Actuator first, then yellow, green, blue, and red wires in that order.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since Wire is expensive (5 , and you generally need a lot), it is useful to take the Wire Cutter while exploring underground to harvest Wires from natural Traps. Be sure to take the Wire Cutter to the Dungeon and Jungle Temple, which contain much higher concentrations of naturally-placed Wire.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Reach greatly increased.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Reach increased.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.