The Wizard set is a clothing set consisting of one of the magic headgear and one of the magic robes. The Robe can be any of the six Gem robes, crafted using a Robe and gems, or the Gypsy Robe , bought from the Traveling Merchant . Magic headgear can be either the Wizard Hat, which is dropped by Tim, or the Magic Hat , occasionally sold by the Traveling Merchant.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- This armor set is very easy to obtain at the beginning of the game: The Diamonds for the Diamond Robe can be easily obtained with a Extractinator and some Silt and Slush, and Tim spawns much more frequently while wearing it, making the Wizard Hat much easier to obtain.
- The Diamond Robe and Wizard Hat combination is considered the strongest pre-Hardmode armor for magic users not interested in defense, as its offensive stats and mana upgrades greatly surpass both the Jungle and Meteor armor set (disregarding the Meteor armor's set bonus with Space Gun). While wearing the leg pieces of one of the previously mentioned sets, it is only slightly weaker than Adamantite armor.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only armor set in the game with only two pieces. This makes it possible to equip any leggings alongside it without affecting the set bonus.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2.3: Added Gypsy Robe and Magic Hat. Added new sprites for Gem Robes.
- Desktop 1.2: Added Gem Robes.
- Desktop 1.0.3: Added Wizard Hat.