We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
Wood armor is an armor set consisting of the Wood Helmet, Wood Breastplate, and Wood Greaves.
It is the least powerful set of armor in the game, making it only useful very early on. It is easy to craft, as it only requires Wood to make, and the player is highly likely to spawn in a Forest, meaning the player can make this armor almost immediately after spawning.
Wearing a full set grants a basic 2/3 defense plus a set bonus of 1 defense, which adds up to a total of 3/4 defense.
Set[edit | edit source]
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Even though the Wood Greaves grant 0 defense and may seem useless, wearing the full set grants 1 bonus defense, making it worth using.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- You may want to make the helmet or breastplate first, especially if you spawn in an area with a sparse amount of trees. If this is the case, you could always go for other biomes such as the Desert, Snow, or Jungle Biomes, which have their own early game armors that may be more beneficial.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the only armor set where one of its pieces have 0 defense (Wood Greaves).
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.2: Sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Female sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprites updated to match Desktop 1.3.3. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprites updated to match Desktop 1.3.3. ()
- Console 1.02: Introduced with sprites from Desktop 1.2.1.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced with sprites from Desktop 1.2.1.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced with sprites from Desktop 1.2.1.