From Terraria Wiki
|Type||Grab bag – Furniture|
|Dimensions||2 wide ˣ 2 high|
|Tooltip||Right click to open/Use to open|
|Internal Item ID: 2334|
|Internal Tile ID: 376|
The Wooden Crate is the lowest tier of crate, having the least value if sold directly, and offering the least valuable rewards possible if opened. Like other crates, you must get them by going fishing.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You can receive up to six different types of items from one crate (Anchor, Coins, Ores, Bars, Normal Potions, Healing/Mana Potions).
- You always get at least one item, as empty crates are re-rolled. This also raises final average yield somewhat.
- Crates will have much better drops in hardmode. If you are well into pre-hardmode, it is probably wise to save them until later.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wooden Crates are able to drop rare items from Surface and Underground Wooden Chests, making those items able to be replenished. However, none of the early-game weapons, such as the Blowpipe or the Wooden Boomerang, can be obtained from Wooden Crates.
History[edit | edit source]
- 188.8.131.52: Now placeable. Added Radar, Sailfish Boots, Tsunami in a Bottle, Enchanted Sundial, and Guide to Plant Fiber Cordage
- 1.2.4: Introduced.
| Consumables: Potions ( Buff Potions) • Thrown Weapons Ammunition • Seeds • Materials ( Drops • Ores • Bars) • Other |