Wooden Spikes are one of two types of Spikes. Despite their name and appearance suggesting that they are made of a weaker material, they deal more damage than the metal variant. Found in the Jungle Temple, they can be broken with tools weaker than the Picksaw required for Lihzahrd Bricks, like the other types of traps. They are also not craftable.
- Just like Spikes, these will not damage anything other than players, and as such are unsuitable for PvE (Player vs. Environment) defense.
- Like Spikes, their damage is not increased in Expert mode.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Placed sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.