|Environment||The Corruption – Underground Corruption|
|AI Type||Worm AI|
|Max Life||500 / 1000|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
The World Feeder is a Hardmode worm-like enemy which spawns in The Corruption. It is somewhat rare and is not as common as Devourers in a Pre-Hardmode world. Loot is dropped from the head segment, so it can get stuck buried deep in blocks if one of the main body parts is killed first.
Segments[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The World Feeder has about 4-5 times more segments than displayed in the infobox image.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As with all worms, debuffs and piercing or area-of-effect damage are very effective, as the enemy consists of numerous vulnerable targets.
- A Dark Lance or a better spear is powerful, but requires melee range.
- The Ice Sickle or Death Sickle are strong melee weapons which can also be used from a short distance.
- Magic weapons such as the Magical Harp or the Magic Dagger are useful.
- The Cursed Inferno debuff, inflicted by Cursed Bullets, Cursed Arrows, or Cursed Flames, can take the World Feeder down fairly quickly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The World Feeder bears a certain visual resemblance to the Eater of Worlds.
- Despite dropping Cursed Flames, it neither inflicts nor is immune to the Cursed Inferno debuff.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Now has a chance to drop its respective banner.
- Desktop 1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.