|Tooltip||Teleports you to a party member|
Click/Press A/Tap on their head on the fullscreen map
- Internal Item ID: 2997
The Wormhole Potion is a potion which allows a player to instantly teleport to another team member's location in multiplayer, by clicking their player icon in the full-screen map (accessible by pressing Toggle Full Map). It is only possible to teleport to players of the same team. The teleport is announced in a status message.
Wormhole Potions can drop from Pots and slimes or found in chests underground, but only in multiplayer. Note that other players do not have to be online for the potion to drop, so just selecting multiplayer and hosting the game can allow collecting the potions. Wormhole Potions can be crafted in a singleplayer world as well.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is very useful for multiplayer boss fights, especially those that are restricted to a specific location, such as the Wall of Flesh fight. Dead players can quickly rejoin the fight after respawning by teleporting to another player near the boss.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wormhole Potion was added in a Mobile version, most likely for testing, but was removed shortly after. Since Mobile 18.104.22.168, it is permanently and legitimately available on Mobile.
- Prior to 22.214.171.124, the Wormhole Potion was named
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.