|Tooltip||Teleports you to a party member|
Click their head on the fullscreen map
- Internal Item ID: 2997
The Wormhole Potion is a potion that allows a player to instantly teleport to another team member's location in Multiplayer, by clicking their player icon in the full-screen map (accessible by pressing m). You need to be part of the same team to be able to teleport to one another. Who you teleported to will be revealed in chat. They will drop from pots and slimes, but only if you are in multiplayer. They are also found in chests below ground level. However, other players do not have to be online for the potion to drop, so just selecting multiplayer and hosting the game can allow collecting the potions.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It may be very useful in the Wall of Flesh fight on multiplayer, because as long as there is at least one player left in the fight, other players can join it.
- If you are playing multiplayer, especially in Expert mode, it is a good idea to always have extra Wormhole Potions.
- The Wormhole Potion was added in a Mobile version, most likely for testing, but was removed shortly after.
- Wormhole Potions can be crafted in a singleplayer world.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()