|Tooltip||Teleports you to a party member|
Click their head on the fullscreen map
- Internal Item ID: 2997
The Wormhole Potion is a potion which allows a player to instantly teleport to another team member's location in multiplayer, by clicking their player icon in the full-screen map (accessible by pressing M). It is only possible to teleport to players of the same team. The teleport is announced in a status message.
Wormhole Potions can drop from pots and slimes or found in Chests underground, but only in multiplayer. Note that other players do not have to be online for the potion to drop, so just selecting multiplayer and hosting the game can allow collecting the potions. Wormhole Potions can be crafted in a singleplayer world as well.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It may be very useful in the Wall of Flesh fight on multiplayer, because as long as there is at least one player left in the fight, other players can join it.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Wormhole Potion was added in a Mobile version, most likely for testing, but was removed shortly after.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.