|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||35 Slow|
|Tooltip||Summons a UFO to fight for you|
|Buff tooltip||The UFO will fight for you|
The Xeno Staff is a post-Golem Hardmode summon weapon. It summons a UFO minion that teleports to nearby enemies and fires lasers at them. The UFO is capable of moving through blocks. It is dropped by the Martian Saucer during the Martian Madness event.
Its best Modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stats bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, Minions cannot deal Critical hits. The only significant advantage a Mythical Xeno Staff has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
Tip[edit | edit source]
- Despite having lower damage than the Tempest Staff, the summoned UFO attacks at about twice the speed as Sharknados. Its attacks also never miss, in a similar fashion to the Magnet Sphere.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It appears that the UFOs cannot attack enemies unless there is enough space above the enemy. However this problem only occurs in doorways and other confined spaces.
- If the UFO minions get too close to the top of the world, they will fly up and disappear, forcing the player to resummon the minions.
- Prior to the 1.3.5 update it had an extremely low price, making reforging to a desired modifier very cheap and easy.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sell price increased from 20 to 10 .
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()