|Knockback||2 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||36 Very Slow|
|Tooltip||Summons a UFO to fight for you|
|Buff tooltip||The UFO will fight for you|
- UFO Minion
The Xeno Staff is a post-Golem Hardmode summon weapon. It summons a UFO minion that teleports to nearby enemies and fires lasers at them. The UFO is capable of moving through blocks. It is dropped by the Martian Saucer during the Martian Madness event.
Its best modifier is Ruthless. The Mythical modifier provides the widest array of stat bonuses, but these primarily affect the initial summon rather than the resulting minion. Additionally, minions cannot deal critical hits. The only lasting advantage a Mythical Xeno Staff has over a Ruthless one is knockback.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The attacks of the UFOs hit instantly, and thus never miss, similar to the Magnet Sphere.
- It appears that the UFOs cannot attack enemies unless there is enough space above the enemy. This is usually a problem in tight spaces but not when in open spaces.
- Prior to the 1.3.5 update the Xeno Staff had an extremely low value, making reforging it to a desired modifier very cheap and easy.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Despite having lower damage than the Tempest Staff, it is superior to Sharknados regarding attack speed and accuracy.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sell price increased from 20 to 10 .
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.