|Use time||25 Fast|
The Yelets is a powerful Hardmode yoyo. After defeating one of any Mechanical Boss, this yoyo has a 0.5% (1/200) chance to drop from any enemy killed in the Jungle and Underground Jungle, including in the Jungle Temple.
It has a spin duration of 14 seconds, and can reach up to 18 tiles.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like many Yoyos available in Terraria, the Yelets is based off its real-life counterpart produced by One Drop YoYos. The small icon in the tooltip of these Yoyos is the One Drop logo.
- The Yelets appears to have vines around it, adding to its jungle theme and method of acquisition.
- The Yelets can be dropped by Bosses, if one is lucky enough.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168: Introduced.