|Use time||25 Fast|
The Yelets is a powerful Hardmode yoyo. After defeating any mechanical boss, this yoyo has a 0.5% (1/200) chance to drop from any enemy killed in the Jungle and Underground Jungle, including in the Jungle Temple.
It has a spin duration of 14 seconds, and can reach up to 18 tiles.
Its best modifier is Godly or Demonic. Both modifiers increase its average damage output by the same amount.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like Hel-Fire and Amarok, Yelets will not drop from enemies spawned by a statue.
- Yelets can be dropped by bosses.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name Yelets comes from one of the many different yoyos sold by One Drop YoYos . Their logo is the symbol listed at the bottom of the item's tooltip.
- The Yelets appears to have vines around it, adding to its jungle theme and method of acquisition.
- It can be dropped by bosses, if one is lucky enough.
- One Drop named the yoyo after the Russian city Yelets (Еле́ц) because its coordinates are the same as the yoyo's diameter and width.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Introduced.