|Use time||25 Fast|
The Yelets is a powerful Hardmode yoyo. After defeating one of any Mechanical Boss, this yoyo has a 0.5% (1/200) chance to drop from any enemy killed in the Jungle and Underground Jungle, including in the Jungle Temple.
It has a spin duration of 14 seconds, and can reach up to 18 tiles.
Its best modifier is Godly.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Like many Yoyos available in Terraria, the Yelets is based off its real-life counterpart produced by One Drop YoYos. The small icon in the tooltip of these Yoyos is the One Drop logo.
- The Yelets appears to have vines around it, adding to its jungle theme and method of acquisition.
- The Yelets can be dropped by Bosses, if one is lucky enough.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Introduced.