Yellow Horseshoe Balloon
|Tooltip||Allows the holder to double jump|
Increases jump height and negates fall damage
- Internal Item ID: 1252
The Yellow Horseshoe Balloon is an accessory that allows the user to jump higher and double-jump when worn. It also grants full immunity to fall damage. The double jump is more akin to Rocket Boots than it is to a Cloud in a Bottle, as the ↷ Jump button must be held down for maximum effect. The double jump goes higher than both the White Horseshoe Balloon and the Blue Horseshoe Balloon, and wearing it with other double-jump accessories will allow multiple double jumps.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Crafting tree[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
|Items that are in the same row will not stack in regard to the respective effect.|
|Increased height of first jump|
|Sandstorm double jump|
- The double jump can be stopped midway by letting go of the ↷ Jump button, or by hitting a ceiling.
- None of the Horseshoe Balloons can be crafted with an Obsidian Horseshoe. The original Lucky Horseshoe must be used.
- Although it can be worn with the other horseshoe balloons, doing so is pointless, as the extra jump height and fall reduction will only be applied once.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.