Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
|Placeable||(1 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used to make Yellow Dye|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Yellow Marigolds are plentiful on the Surface and one of the easiest dye materials to acquire. While the PC version requires players to also have a Strange Plant in their inventory to spawn the Dye Trader, in other versions he can be spawned very early on by picking up a Yellow Marigold.
- Although Yellow Marigolds are available in placed form on the , breaking one never yields an item. version
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Placed and Inventory sprites updated.
- Now produces two Yellow Dyes instead of one.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced tile, but not associated item.