|Placeable||(1 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Used to make Yellow Dye|
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Yellow Marigolds are plentiful on the Surface and one of the easiest dye materials to acquire. The Dye Trader can be spawned very early on by picking up a Yellow Marigold.
- Although Yellow Marigolds are available in placed form on the version, breaking one never yields an item.
- On the Desktop version, Using a Dye Vat to craft two Yellow Dyes is more profitable than just selling the Yellow Marigold on its own because both dyes sell for 20 silver each.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206:
- Placed and Inventory sprites updated.
- Now produces two Yellow Dyes instead of one.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced tile, but not associated item.