We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
From Terraria Wiki
(Redirected from Yellow Phaseblade)
Animation of a red Phaseblade.
A Phaseblade is a colorful Lightsaber-like Broadsword weapon with a relatively long reach. It is crafted with 15 Meteorite Bars (20 on mobile/console versions) and 10 of any given Gem (e.g., 10 Diamonds and 15 Meteorite Bars makes a White Phaseblade). All Phaseblade colors have the same stats. Phaseblades emit a small amount of light when swung. Like other Broadswords, Phaseblades are swung over the head.
A Phaseblade can be renewed for Hardmode use by crafting it into a much stronger Phasesaber (see below).
Its best Modifier is Legendary.
Console and Mobile Version[edit | edit source]
- The different colors of Phaseblades can be used to separate teams in player vs player games.
- Phaseblades emit small amounts of light relative to their color. It is probably not a stable and reliable light source, although it allows more movement than a normal sword.
- The Purple Phaseblade is the easiest and fastest to acquire, as Amethysts are inexpensive and common.
- In addition to the weapon's visual appearance, Phaseblades emit a sound effect reminiscent of a Lightsaber from the Star Wars franchise. Further reinforced by the introduction of Crystals in the recipe to make a more powerful blade and furthermore with the use of gemstones of various color for different colored phaseblades. In Star Wars, a Lightsaber is made out of specific crystals which will determine the color of the blade.
- Furthermore, the upgraded version of the Phaseblade, the Phasesaber, is similar in name to "lightsaber".
- The Phaseblade can be considered the "Meteorite sword", due to there being no other designated "Meteorite sword", and the fact that it requires Meteorite Bars to build.
- 22.214.171.124: Crafting recipe now only requires 15 Meteorite Bars instead of 20.
- 1.1: Now craftable into Phasesabers.