Wiki reading hard on the eyes? Try out our Dark Theme! Visit the preferences page while logged in and select Hydra Dark.
- Internal Item ID: 3366
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipes[edit | edit source]
|Yoyo Bag||Tinkerer's Workshop|
total: 6 row(s)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The counterweights will be a random color every throw, so the use of a different color of Counterweight does not matter when crafting the Yoyo Bag.
- Both counterweights can be changed to a preferred color by equipping the preferred color below the Yoyo Bag.
- The crafting recipe requires the specific use of a White String. Dyed strings cannot be used to complete the recipe.
- You can, however, still use any preferred color of string with the Yoyo Bag by equipping the desired color of dyed string in a vanity accessory slot.
- Does not stack with the Yoyo Glove, any Counterweight, or any variety of White String.
- The damage increase from counterweights and the second Yoyo is considerable, especially against multi-segmented enemies like the Destroyer. You can easily triple your DPS thanks to the additional damage sources to hit multiple targets. You will see no big increase of damage against single targets, just increase in usability thanks to the longer range, more opportunities to hit your targets, and defense layer from the counterweights.
- When used with the Terrarian, the second yoyo will also shoot out homing projectiles.
- You only need to equip one Yoyo to get the "double Yoyo" effect, the second Yoyo will spawn after the first Yoyo strikes an enemy.
- The Yoyo Bag is only available in Hardmode, as the Skeleton Merchant will only sell the Yoyo Glove during Hardmode.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 22.214.171.124: Introduced.