|Type||Accessory – Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Allows the use of two yoyos at once|
|Buy / Sell||50 / 10|
|Internal Item ID: 3334|
|Desktop/Console-Only Content: This information applies only to the Desktop and Console versions of Terraria.|
The Yoyo Glove is a Hardmode accessory that aids Yoyo attacks. When equipped, and when the player is using a Yoyo to attack an enemy, a duplicate of the Yoyo being used will spawn and orbit around the primary Yoyo projectile at high speeds. A duplicate Yoyo will only appear after hitting an enemy at least once. It is purchased from the Skeleton Merchant for 50 during Hardmode.
If a Counterweight is also equipped, the Yoyo Glove will also cause a duplicate Counterweight to spawn during attacks, for a total of four projectiles (2 Yoyos + 2 Counterweights).
When a Yoyo Glove and Counterweight are both equipped:
- A duplicate Yoyo appears on the first enemy impact.
- The first Counterweight appears on the second hit.
- A duplicate Counterweight appears on the third hit.
The Yoyo Bag offers this same functionality from a single accessory along with increased range.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Does not stack with the Yoyo Bag.
- When used with Terrarian the second yoyo will also shoot out homing projectiles.
- This effect can also be triggered by hitting a Target Dummy.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()