- Internal Item ID: 887
The Bezoar is an accessory that grants the player immunity from Poison debuffs. It has a 1% / 2% (1/100 / 1/50) chance to drop from Hornets and Hardmode Moss Hornets in the Underground Jungle biome. Bezoars are also dropped from Toxic Sludges in the Underground and Cavern layers.
It is one of the ingredients required to make the Medicated Bandage, which is a crafting material required to make the Ankh Charm. The Ankh Charm can then be used to make the Ankh Shield. See this image for the Ankh Shield's crafting tree.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is one of the 4 components of the Ankh Shield that can be obtained in Pre-Hardmode, the others being the Obsidian Skull, Cobalt Shield and Nazar.
- A bezoar is a lump of mass trapped in the digestive system, historically believed to have antibiotic and poison-curing effects.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Sprite changed.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Fixed a typo causing Bezoars to drop from the Steampunker (178) instead of Moss Hornet (176).
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.