The item(s) described on this page exist as functional game items, but are only naturally generated and cannot be collected.
- Not to be confused with the Crimstone Wall.
Crimson Walls are backing walls found in the Underground Crimson. These naturally occurring walls can be destroyed with a hammer, but will drop nothing. These walls do not stop enemies from spawning and cannot be used for proper housing. They will not spread the Crimson, however viewing the status with the dryad will consider this Crimson; To achieve a 0% Crimson World, you will need to break these using a hammer. In 22.214.171.124, the Clentaminator cannot destroy or cleanse these; it is unknown if this is is intentional.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.