Etherian Mana is used to summon Towers and Traps in the Old One's Army event. It has a high chance to be dropped by all of the Old One's Army event enemies. Each wave will produce Etherian Mana in multiples of ten - after receiving a starting amount of ten when activating the Eternia Crystal, each wave will produce either 20 or 30 Etherian Mana. Each rod-casted defense tower costs 10 Etherian Mana/Use, so conserving Etherian Mana and developing a strategy is key to the event. This item will disappear after the invasion has ended, along with all event enemies.
|Tooltip||Often used to manifest one's will as a physical form of defense|
|Internal Item ID: 3822|
|Desktop-Only Content: This information applies only to the desktop version of Terraria.|
- It is possible to keep the Etherian Mana by placing it in a chest (do not open it again if the event isn't in progress or it'll be lost) before the Old One's Army event ends.
- In the game code, prior to 1.3.5, its name was "its an ammo technically!". Because the actual name was stored in a separate file, this wouldn't display.
- Mana at Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Can no longer be kept in the trash slot between two Old One's Army events.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.