|Type||Accessory • Crafting material|
|Tooltip||Displays movement speed, damage per second, and valuable ore|
- Internal Item ID: 3121
The Goblin Tech is an informational accessory, and is a combination of the Stopwatch, DPS Meter, and Metal Detector, displaying the most valuable nearby item, your current DPS, and your speed. The Stopwatch and DPS Meter are sold by the Traveling Merchant, while the Metal Detector is dropped by the Nymph.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most accessories, informational accessories such as the Goblin Tech do not need to be equipped in an accessory slot. The Goblin Tech may be carried in the player's inventory without loss of functionality. Additionally, the info it provides will be shared with nearby players of the same team in multiplayer. Keep in mind modifiers will no longer apply to the player when not equipped, however.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The texture of Goblin Tech looks like the texture of its components put together.
- Despite being called the "Goblin Tech", none of the components are obtained from a Goblin.
- The Goblin Tech is one of the hardest items to get for the PDA, surpassed only by the Fish Finder, because of the fact that the Metal Detector only drops from Nymphs.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.