- This page is about the item. For the debuff, see Ichor (debuff).
Ichor is a Hardmode crafting material dropped by Ichor Stickers and the Tainted Ghoul in the Hardmode Underground Crimson and Crimson Underground Desert respectively. It is used to craft many Ichor-related items. It is the Crimson counterpart to the Corruption's Cursed Flame.
- Ichor does not burn up in lava, so pouring lava on Ichor Stickers is one possible way to collect Ichor. This also means areas with naturally generated lava can be used as natural traps to farm Ichor.
- If players create an artificial Underground Crimson in a Corruption world, they could obtain Ichor. Simply bringing it from one world to another is another solution.
- Ichor should be gathered as much as possible, as it is a valuable crafting material even in the endgame. If you truly have a surplus, making Ichor Arrows is probably the best sales route, nearly doubling the sale price.
- Ichor, in Greek mythology, is the golden ethereal fluid that flows in the blood of gods and immortals, as also said in the item's tooltip. It also means a discharge from a wound or ulcer. H.P. Lovecraft, the creator of the original Cthulhu character, often used "ichor" in his descriptions of otherworldly creatures.
- It can be pronounced "eye-core", or "eye-ker". It can be pronounced "Iker" to rhyme with "sticker", hence the name of the enemy, Ichor Sticker.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.