See The Official Terraria Mods Wiki for information on current mods available for Terraria.
A mod (short for "modification") is community-developed software that customizes Terraria's graphics and/or gameplay elements in some way. Mods are neither developed nor endorsed by Re-Logic.
Modding tools[edit | edit source]
- tModLoader is a framework for creating and loading Terraria mods. tModLoader currently works with Terraria 18.104.22.168 on Steam and GOG in 0.11.4
- Modding aids & tools, UI mods, and texture mods (Fandom)
Mod lists[edit | edit source]
External mod wikis[edit | edit source]
- Antiaris Mod
- Calamity Mod
- Decimation Mod
- Dragon Ball Terraria
- Elemental Unleash (Bluemagic's Mod)
- Elements Awoken
- Enigma Mod
- Exodus Mod
- Germanium Mod
- Mechanomicon Mod
- Leveled Mod
- Necro Pack Mod
- N Terraria
- Shadows of Abaddon
- Spirit Mod
- Split Mod
- Super Terraria World
- Thorium Mod
- Tremor Mod
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A mod is generally built to customize a particular version of Terraria, and can cause issues when used with other versions.
- Multiple mod installations can also cause conflicts.
- As mods are not officially tested or endorsed, they are not guaranteed to be reliable. Players may be advised to back up their saved game data (
folder), as well as their original game installation (
folder) with 32 bit, (
folder) with 64 bit before attempting a mod installation. It is possible that saved game data becomes deleted or corrupted when installing mods.
Program Files (x86)/steam/SteamApps/common