See The Official Terraria Mods Wiki for information on current mods available for Terraria.
A mod (short for "modification") is community-developed software that customizes Terraria's graphics and/or gameplay elements in some way. Mods are neither developed nor endorsed by Re-Logic.
Modding tools[edit | edit source]
- tModLoader is a framework for creating and loading Terraria mods. tModLoader currently works with Terraria 18.104.22.168 on Steam, but the GOG Patcher offered by Jeckel is currently at 22.214.171.124 (no longer supported in GOG).
- Modding aids & tools, UI mods, and texture mods (Fandom)
Mod lists[edit | edit source]
External mod wikis[edit | edit source]
- Antiaris Mod
- Calamity Mod
- Decimation Mod
- Dragon Ball Terraria
- Elemental Unleash (Bluemagic's Mod)
- Elements Awoken
- Enigma Mod
- Exodus Mod
- Germanium Mod
- Mechanomicon Mod
- Leveled Mod
- Necro Pack Mod
- N Terraria
- Shadows of Abaddon
- Spirit Mod
- Split Mod
- Super Terraria World
- Thorium Mod
- Tremor Mod
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A mod is generally built to customize a particular version of Terraria, and can cause issues when used with other versions.
- Multiple mod installations can also cause conflicts.
- As mods are not officially tested or endorsed, they are not guaranteed to be reliable. Players may be advised to back up their saved game data (
folder), as well as their original game installation (
folder) before attempting a mod installation. It is possible that saved game data becomes deleted or corrupted when installing mods.