Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Pink Slime Block
The Pink Slime Block can be created with Pink Gel if the player is near a Solidifier. Landing on a Pink Slime Block causes the player to bounce. Pink Slime Blocks negate fall damage when the player lands on one. Like with Slime Blocks, running over Pink Slime Blocks produces droplet particles.
The height of the bounce is dependent on the player's speed, not on the distance they've fallen. Holding a Portal Gun or riding the Slime Mount can allow for higher bounce due to the higher speed limit.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Because Pink Slime Blocks negate fall damage, they can be used as an alternative to Water to break a fall in a Hellevator.
- Pink Slime blocks may malfunction if the player is falling too fast, (such as with the Slimy Saddle or Portal Gun) not causing any bounce and instead dealing fall damage.
- Bouncing on Pink Slime Blocks only negates fall damage, and does not count as landing on the ground for resetting double-jumps, Rocket Boots and upgrades, or wings.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.