Red Riding armor
The Red Riding armor is a range-oriented armor set purchased from the Tavernkeep for 225 (set), after Golem has been defeated. The set consists of the Red Riding Hood, Red Riding Dress and Red Riding Leggings. Wearing the full set will cause Explosive Traps to inflict the Oiled debuff, making enemies take 2 more damage from On Fire!, Cursed Inferno, Frostburn and Shadowflame.
A full set of Red Riding armor will provide the following stats:
- +48 defense
- +25% ranged damage
- +60% minion damage
- +10% ranged critical strike chance
- +20% movement speed
- +3 extra sentry slots.
The Red Riding armor set is a direct upgrade of the Huntress armor set.
Set[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The total bonus to max number of sentries is +3, allowing 4 to be summoned at once.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This armor set is a reference to the Huntress' Red Riding Hood costume in Dungeon Defenders II.
- It's also a reference to the fairy tale Little Red Riding Hood.
See also[edit | edit source]
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.