Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Throwing Multiples?[edit source]
I noticed the page says that the Possessed Hatchet is capable of throwing multiples of itself very rapidly. However, I have not seen this feature present on the Console version of the game, specifically the Xbox 360 version. Is anyone else seeing this on other Console platforms? Is this feature intended to be only for the PC version and the page simply doesn't mention it? Or is it known to be a bug on the Console version? PlanteraBlade (talk) 03:44, 11 June 2016 (UTC)
- Never mind, I just saw the patch history. I now know that feature just hasn't been implemented on Console yet. PlanteraBlade (talk) 04:21, 11 June 2016 (UTC)
- The Mobile Version's Possessed Hatchet cannot throw multiples of itself very rapidly, because of its speed. Since in the PC Version, It speed is much more quicker than both, the and, the . I think maybe because of the really fast speed, or maybe because that is the mechanics of the Possessed Hatchet. We can just put the Desktop icon on the part where it says 'capable of throwing multiples of itself very rapidly', or we can do something about this problem. --IosKent (talk) 04:35, 11 June 2016 (UTC)--
So, I got this weapon, and it has no modifiers, on the old-gen console version. It says 108 melee damage. This page says it deals only 90. Any reason for that? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Toadoot (talk • contribs) at 12:57, 18 October 2018 (UTC)
- Do you have any armor, accessories, or buffs? They too, will affect the damage. – ReedemtheD3ad! (talk) 05:32, 19 October 2018 (UTC)
Which is stronger: Possessed Hatchet or Paladin's Hammer?[edit source]
- The Paladin's Hammer has stronger dps and unlimited pierce, the Possessed Hatchet should only be used when you really value the homing effect, like when you are fighting those annoying Nebula Floaters.
- Btw, judging by your comments on Talk Pages it sounds like you are better off asking in the Terraria Subreddit, Discord or Forums, since the Talk pages on a wiki are better off for comments on the pages themselves. Bame66 (talk) 12:14, 16 July 2019 (UTC)