We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
From Terraria Wiki
Watches are informational accessories that show the current in-game time in the top-right corner of the screen.
The accuracy of a Watch is determined by the type of metal bars used to craft it:
Watches are crafted at a Table placed next to a Chair.
The display of time can be toggled by clicking the watch icon underneath the minimap while an inventory is open.
- 1.3.1: Sprites of all watches updated.
- 1.2.4: Fixed bug where watches show 2 ':' marks when displaying time.
- 1.2: Tin, Tungsten, and Platinum Watches introduced.
- Unknown Mobile Version: Copper, Silver, and Gold watches removed. Alternate watches remain unintroduced.
- Pre-Release: Introduced Copper, Silver, and Gold Watches.