|Type||Weapon – Crafting material|
|Knockback||2.5 (Very Weak)|
|Use time||24 Fast|
- Internal Item ID: 3278
The Wooden Yoyo is an early-game yoyo, and generally the first available to the player. It is the weakest of all yoyos. It remains deployed for about four seconds before returning automatically to the player.
It has a spin duration of 4 seconds, and can reach up to 9 tiles.
Its best modifier is Godly.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Recipe[edit | edit source]
Used in[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is advised to either craft a Wooden Yoyo or to keep one that's already made until Hardmode, as you can use it to craft the Chik, a decently powerful yoyo that can aid you throughout the beginning of Hardmode.
- A good way of defeating enemies while at low health is to open a door, fling the yoyo through it, and close the door, essentially using the yoyo through walls. This not only applies to the Wooden Yoyo, but any other yoyo as well.
History[edit | edit source]
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()